If you've made it this far, you're probably pretty addicted to journals and planners. Don?t worry, we are too.
A planner notebook is a companion that never leaves your side. But you already know that, since it's time for some refill paper! These A5 size replacement planner inserts were designed to be used with the A5 refillable Wanderings Binder Notebook Organizer (B07YDZCC8L), but are also a perfect fit for other refillable planners.
Here are 5 reasons the Wanderings A5 Refill Paper is a perfect fit for you:
1. Fits Many A5 Planners: Wanderings, Filofax, Kikki K, no problem. This planner paper will fit. Neato.
2. Blank Unlined Paper: Perfect for long journal entries, sketching, watercolours, or writing lists
3. Lots of Pages! 200 pages per refill for writing personal thoughts, jotting down ideas, doodling, daily planning, or a blank slate for anything else you can dream up
4. THICK: Our A5 size paper is 120 gsm. That's good, solid, heavy paper. Thick enough for fountain pens and watercolours.
5. Backed by our Satisfaction Guarantee! - If you're not fully satisfied simply return it using our no questions asked warranty.
Scroll up and click on the Add to Cart button to have your Wanderings A5 inserts shipped today..
200 Blank Unlined pages
8.25 x 5.5? (21 x 14cm)
# Item ships from USA
- ✔️ FITS Wanderings and other A5 8.25 x 5.5” (21 x 14cm) binder planners. Compatible with popular 6 ring A5 size binders/planners Filofax (A5) and Kikki.K (Large), Carpe Diem (A5), Foxyfix (A5), Gillio (A5) Dokibook (A5, Large), Van der Spek (Manager)
- ✔️ THICK 120 gsm paper is fountain pen friendly and prevents bleed-through. Great for bullet journals, planners, writing, note-taking, lists for work, home or school. 200 pages.
- ✔️ BLANK - Plain, unlined paper. Our 6 ring personal planner inserts are also availabe in Dotted, Lined, as well as both Dated and Undated Calendar planners.
- ✔️ WRITE, journal, dream or plan to your heart's content with 200 pages total! Our 6 hole A5 Planner inserts are thick enough for fountain pens and ink will not bleed through.